Saturday, August 2, 2008

So Lina doesn't upgrade to a ninja punch:

I am making a special effort to update my blog tonight, even though I am kind of tired from having to go into work today.

It's okay though, because it was actually pretty fun and we had an AMAAAAAZING two-hour lunch. We went to this Japanese place, Shokudo. Everything was insane-delicious, but this pretty much sums it up: Honey toast = heaven. Here is a picture of it in all its devistatingly-mouth-watering-melt-in-your-mouth-oh-my-God-
I-could-eat-this-for-the-rest-of-my-life-goodness:


I had intentionally reminded everyone at the table to remind me to take a picture of my food so I could post it on my blog, but naturally I got over-eager and distracted once it arrived, and had already started to deflower it when Robbie reminded me. So it was originally prettier. But you can still tell how GIGANTIC it is by comparing it to Brad in the background. It is essentially toasted Japanese bread with ice cream, butter, cinnamon, and honey. Somebody kill me while I'm happy.

I had other food to talk about, but nothing that can follow that act, so y'all will just have to let that soak in and wait for the rest on another day.

Besides honey toast and the lack of daylight savings time, I discovered another reason I was destined to come here: constrictive billboard laws. YES!!! For those of you who haven't had the opportunity to here me rant about daylight savings time and/or billboards, I have a passionate agenda against both. If I had to choose, I would have to say I have billboards more. So, I was elated to hear you can't even so much as have vending machines face the street.

And, yes, I am in advertising.

Sorry for the short post, but I am really wanting to go chill in front of a movie. BTW, watched Waitress last night--very cute and quirky, worth the rental.

Love to all.
k

1 comment:

Dad said...

First report--Greatest weather & scenery of all time

Second report-Greatest fauna & flora of all time

Third report--Lanikai juice & great job

Fourth report--Greatest dessert of all time

I bet deep inside a little voice is saying to others: "welcome to my world....bitch."

Keep it up girl !!!!!!!