Thursday, August 7, 2008

Slow work day.

Hello all.

It is a very slow day at work. I don't really have anything to do until this focus group observation at 4:45. And then that lasts til 9:15--blah. But there's free dinner and apparently an abundance of M&Ms. So that's good...

I don't have much interesting news...I saw a dog running around on my way to work. It was a poodle, mostly white, but its ears and tail were dyed bright green. I tried to get it to come over to me so I could look at its tags but it was being very aloof. So I left it alone. People here are surprisingly lax with their dogs, but even more surprising is that most all of the dogs are well behaved anyway. Fergie and Eevee will need to get on board with that when I bring them down here. Or else I will dye their ears and tails bright green....

k

No comments: